Sunday, May 17, 2015

Meg's Bday

Oh man, I love these ladies:
 IMG_6565 
Meg turned 35 and we had to party. Everyone should have friends like these. Marianne is the best and totally decorated her 1985 van. Complete with the 8500 kids we have between the 6 of us! :) That was the joke of the night. Mothers gone wild, we wanted to take our bra's off and swing them out of the windows as we were rockin' in the van. But we spared everyone and instead just stuck out heads out the windows and screamed like 16 year olds at anyone who paid us any attention! :) HA HA
And, as Marianne put it, one does not drive the motherload, the motherload drives you!!!
After a yummy dinner at Twigs, we headed out dancing. I have not been dancing with a bunch of girl friends in waaaaaay too long! It was so much freaking fun! And these girls are wild and that's why I love them!
The roadhouse was more like the party house, and we partied. Our friend, I can't remember his name, even invited us up on stage. He loved us. All 5 of us, he said,. He kept on telling us that he had just married us in his mind, all 5 of us! :)
I think that all the girls were jealous that he kept on inviting us on stage with him... (That is me behind him) :)
He even put his guitar over me and played it over me, which was not awkward at all, and I am oh so glad that Michelle caught in on her camera for me! :) HA HA
Then there's Gary. Good ol' Gare Bear. He initially came over to our group and asked me to dance. And it was a wild ride. He is a dancer, that one. For his size, he sure is light on his feet! :) He eventually asked all of us girls one by one to dance, and though we could barely get our arms around him, we all had a good time with him! :) IMG_6512
 
We closed down the bar, and left when the band did. We're such groopies and partiers, ya know! :)
And the whole gang with Gare Bear...
I love these ladies. It was such a fun night! We were out until 3am, which is WAAAAAYYY past my bedtime, and for some reason in the picture below, I look drunk, but I swear I wasn't! :) ha ha
The next morning, luckily, I was able to sleep in while Ben took Tucker to his basketball game. And then we had nothing the rest of the day which was wonderful!!! My body needed some serious recovery time! Something was poking me in my bra, and I looked down and remembered that the lead singer guy when he played his guitar with me gave me his pick. I didn't have any pockets, so I put it in my bra!!! ha ha, I was dying when I discovered it, I totally didn't remember! :)
Jax and I snuggled on the couch, seriously, ALL DAY LONG. It was heavenly! :) I need to do girls nights more often! :)

20150509_083205

No comments: