Saturday, May 16, 2015

My Jacksy boy...

This little boy of mine. I love him so much! I seriously don't know how we got along without him. He is just the cutest and funniest and sweetest little man. Everyone loves him. Everyone. Even this big guy who is kind of grumpy about things sometimes. Loves him.
One day I unbuckled Jackson, but left him in the car for a few minutes to play while I brought in groceries. He likes to do that sometimes, but this particular day, I came back out just a few minutes later and he was already asleep on the ground. Poor baby boy was just too tired. He is trying to get out of daily naps, which totally seems way early to me. But I guess every child is different. Some days he is OK without a nap and then some days he pulls stunts like this! :)
He pretty much gets away with whatever he wants...
I have no power over his cuteness...
20150506_201039 He is so active and always going going going. It's funny to me to think that at one point they (and we) were scared that he wasn't mobile enough!!! He is into anything and everything. I can't turn around for even 2 seconds without turning around to something like this. Like every.single.day. Yes, that is a big glob of peanut butter on the ground along with an entire bowl of cereal. But no matter, he could do whatever he wanted and get away with anything and I would love him and still think he's the cutest little thing to ever be made! :)
20150515_120435

No comments: