Thursday, May 21, 2015

My Tay Tay

This little lady is my whole world. I love her so much. She is so happy and helpful and sweet and loving. I don't know what I did to deserve such a sweetie. She's pretty much the best!
I got to sub in her primary class this month and I just couldn't help myself from snapping a picture of these cute little friends: Taylor, Isabella, Daniella and Jaylie.
She loves to create and make things all the time. I am constantly getting sweet little cards and pictures from her. This one was so cute, and perfect for the spring, I framed it and put it next to our front door. I had been wanting to find something for this spot and I had this cute 8x8 black frame there from something at Christmas time, so it was definitely time for a change.
And she loves her gymnastics. And I have to say, she is so freaking good! I am so proud of her, and her determination and how hard she works!
AND...she lost her second tooth!!! Her other front top tooth, and now she has a huge hole in her smile! She is the cutest with her gappy smile!
 
She inherited this awesome party light from Kathryn's house and has been using as a night light in her room. Her room is the party room, I guess! I don't know how she sleeps with it on, personally, but she loves it!
And here she is all dressed up for church one Sunday. I loved the side pony so much, I had to get a picture! :) I mean, really. The girl pretty much rocks! And Halejulia for being able to wear light flowy dresses again and not having to bundle up! woo-hoo!
I found this back pack on clearance for her for Kindergarten next year and she wouldn't take it off all day. It looks so big on her, but so so cute!
 She, of course, had to start wearing it to school that very day...
My big girl wanting to do everything on her own and independently! :(

No comments: