Friday, May 22, 2015

Rosa's Birthday...

Rosa's birthday was two days before mine. I wanted to do something special for her, because I know she doesn't have a lot of family here, and I would hate to feel like I didn't have anyone to celebrate my birthday with. So, me and the sister missionaries took her to lunch. She wanted to go to Cafe Rio, and of course, with Rosa, we had a great time. I love that lady! She is one of Jackson's many adoring fans, and it just made her day because he started to say her name, and was saying Rosa over and over again and it was the cutest thing ever!
Here are all four of us, Hna. Boman, Hna. Santiago and Rosa and I. And Jackson being a pill. The little stinker.
So we got one without him. I'm so grateful for the wonderful friends I've made in the branch. I don't know what I would do without these people. They are more like family to me, and I just love them.
 

No comments: