Thursday, October 30, 2014

Edvalson Reunion Part 3...Sunday....

Sunday was spent just hanging out. In the morning, most of us went to church. After church and a change of clothes we headed to the park. We went to the local Milton-Freewater park, Yantis park. We had many a family gatherings there growing up, and it was fun being back with my cousins.
The last three Edvalson sisters:
This is more like it:
It was so cute, Jackson was just having some fun on his own, crawling around everywhere. All of the sudden he stops in front of my uncles, Uncle Brent and Uncle Kent. He looks at them...
He crawls over to them, sits in front of them with his arms up...
They picked him up and he sat up with the big boys. He was so happy with himself. And, in true man fashion, they kept on chatting while he just sat there as happy as a clam! :)
My cute cousins, Janna and Lindsay. I love these two ladies!
Lots of cousin play time; Charity and Janell:
The men folk playing an intense game of UNO:
My sweet boys:

Sweet Scarlett snuggling with her mama:
the 4 year old club house (and Tucker) They let big kids in every now and then.
The big girl cousins; Heather, Amarae and Sawyer:
I just love that round little face!
Baby Scarlett and Baby Eli getting a swing together:
More ultimate frisbee was played and then an intense game of Duck Duck goose. Tucker trying to get Aunt Lorraine:
And here, Jackson is hitching a ride with my cousin Todd:
Apparently Jackson found himself a surrogate father for the weekend! :) ha ha. He became good little buddies with my cousin Todd. Good thing, too Todd needed some practice, his wife is having their 4th in just a few weeks.
We came back to grandma and grandpa's house and hung out a bit. Taylor got a ride from Josh:
THEN...the real fun began. Super intense game of BINGO. And you haven't lived until you've played a game of BINGO with my Aunt Sherry. SO much fun! :)
Josh was our first winner!!! I somehow became the announcer, so I didn't even get to win! I had to work the whole time!!!
Grandma Kelly was a big winner that night!
Then the winners just started rolling in. Shastene, Tucker, Devon and Alex. All big winners in my book! :) (Also, I'm not sure why, but my two big kids are both in their swim suits in these pictures. And, I, for the life of me can't remember why they are the only two in their suits--my kids are crazy though, so it doesn't surprise me!)
Amarae and Sawyer...BFF cousins:
Poor Alicia had sprained her ankle the week before the reunion. Actually, maybe even longer...I think she had been injured for a while and it just wasn't healing. Poor thing on those crutches all weekend! Boo. :(
Taylor picking her prize. Aunt Sherry had gotten all sorts of prizes for people of every age, and the kids loved getting to pick out something when they won.
Brad was excited to win!
Janell's victory dance:
Tucker wrestling with my cousin, Ryan. He has two daughters, and grew up with 4 sisters, so I'm sure he loves being around boys as much as he can! :) Also, you'll notice the spoons game going on in the back. That was the kids game obsession all weekend. Anytime we were at the house, and there was some down time, Jackson, Tucker, Amarae, Sawyer and all the middle to older aged kids were playing. it. They played it that night after we ended our bingo game, and then we played some SUPER fun rounds of Murder. I love my family so much, we just had the best time together, laughing and playing.
This guy was happy as long as he was getting the attention of one of his lady friends!! :) I love this round little face, too! :)

No comments: