Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Photos of the kids...

Like I said before, Wetumpka is such a charming little town, and the downtown is full of great places to take photos of the kids. I always want to head down there, and somehow it never happens so we end up doing them at my In-Law's property. (which is also beautiful)  This year we did go down to get some photos. And while the weather was warm, it totally started sprinkling. But for the most part, the kids were champs and humored us for the few minutes we were down there doing pictures. I did get ONE good one of my kids, that was good enough for me! :)
By this point Tucker was starting to be a pill and not wanting to do any more pictures. It had been like 2 minutes! But I still really liked this one, even though Tucker isn't smiling.
This happy boy was the perfect client! :) I love that fat little face and toothy smile so much! :)
This gorgeous lady was perfect! I love these shots of her so much. My little beauty!

This is the ONLY picture I got of Tucker. The one and only one! The little stinker pouted in EVERY SINGLE OTHER ONE!
Elijah, Jonah and Noah were great, and I just love the shots I got of them!


And here are just some of the outtakes of the rest of Tuckers session:


His life is so rough! He has to pose and smile for his mom to take some pictures!
I can't wait to show these to his girlfriends one day!
Meanwhile, these two cute little cousin friends were having a great time trying to 'make each other smile'

I love their sweet little friendship!



Since it had started to rain, we decided to head home, but grandma wanted one really fast with the grandkids who were there, even though it wasn't all of them. It worked out perfectly too, boys were in blue and girls were in coral.
What a handsome bunch!




No comments: