Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Girls Lake day...

One of my best friend's parents have a beautiful lake house on C'da lake. Last year she did a girls lake day and I wasn't able to make it and was so bummed! I was, however able to make it this year for the girls lake day and it was so nice! I felt kind of guilty getting a babysitter all day to do my job, but it was worth every single penny! We had a blast!
We literally just hung out on the dock, ate, boated and swam all day. It was pure bliss. 
The ladies...Abbey, Meg, Angie, Nicole, Sarah, Whitney and Michelle:
Meg, Angie and Michelle on the tube:
getting a little crazy:
Angie caught this super awesome shot of me on the tube! I swear he had it in for me!!! :)
After a perfect kid free day of relaxing on the lake, we ended it with dinner at Tomato street. It was delightful! Next year we're thinking it should be an overnight extravaganza! Can't wait!

No comments: