Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Swimming lessons 2014...

We did another round of Swimming lessons with Coach Rhonda. Tucker has really loved her, and I thought that Taylor was ready to finally get in on the lesson action. She did SO great. After uploading these pictures, I realized I didn't take any of Tucker this year, but he did lessons, too. I think I took so many of Taylor because it was her first time. She was so proud of herself, and really did so so good! 
This girl cracks me up!

Her sessions are two weeks long, and we go every morning. And, my favorite part is that I get to chat with my friends for two hours every morning. This guy also had fun with his girlfriend, Emery. 

And she even started to swim with her head underwater! I swear, this girl, once she is determined to do something, she does it! I love that about her!
Jumping off the diving board for the first time, without her floaties...
Of course, since we were in lessons, I had to take them to the pool as often as we could. We got a pool pass at Chester hills pool. It was perfect. And nothing made me more happy than looking over one time and seeing Tucker actually practicing his strokes! He is old enough that this year he had started to learn actual swim strokes. I'm so excited for him! And it's nice because one of my best friends has a membership there, and a lot of people from our stake, so whenever we go, we know we'll have friends there! :) I already can't wait for next summer for our lazy pool days.
Without Rhonda by her side, this one was a little bit more hesitant, but definitely getting more brave without her floaties. She's already talking about next summer when she FOR SURE swims without her floaties, every time. Sure do love that smile, though and I love my little fishy babies!!
This guy! This guy on the other hand. This was not my year to just 'enjoy' the pool. :) He was just a needy little guy! He was happy in the water, floating around, but if we were out of the water, he wanted to be in it! We'll see how he does this upcoming summer! :) I hope he's a water baby like my other ones!
This is what I saw a lot if we were out of the water at the pool:
It was a good swimming summer for our family! I can't wait for the days where I feel comfortable enough to just let them go at it, and they are all comfortable enough in the pool on their own! We were just swimming at the Y, and I asked Tucker if he wanted to join the team at the Y, and he told me that he wanted to stick with coach Rhonda! I thought that was cute, I guess that's a good thing that he likes her enough! We'll see if swim team is his thing one day in his future!

No comments: