Sunday, October 26, 2014

Shawnee and Andrew...Bridal Shower...

Actually, one last hurrah in August a bridal shower for this beauty...
Cute Shawnee came up to visit Andrew, and while she was here Becky threw her a bridal shower. Andrew came for the dinner part. You know guys, come for the food.
Kathryn, Alyssa (Shawnee's sister who lives in Spokane who is equally cute and sweet), Becky, Andrew and Shawnee...
Shawnee is just the sweetest, cutest little thing, and I'm so excite for her and Andrew. We instantly were friends, and I just love that. I guess she is my (step)sister in law now, so we should be friends! :) ha ha.
Becky threw such a cute little gathering for her. Delicious food and desserts...

Shawnee telling us how her and Andrew met...

I do love me these summer evenings just hanging outside! And I always love me a good reason to celebrate! I was kind of hoping that somehow I would end up going to the wedding with Kathryn, because I knew my dad wasn't able to make it, just so I could tell people that I was Andrew's step-sister! :) It has a ring to it!

No comments: