Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Stormee's Wedding...

I love doing pictures for family and friends. This is exactly why I started doing pictures in the first place. Their wedding theme was kind of country chic. I thought it was gorgeous. Small and simple with lots of country touches. I was with Stormee all day that day. I went over to Jr.'s house that morning and spent the morning with Stormee and her bridesmaids getting ready. It was so fun. The actual wedding was at her grandparents property in the country, they have an orchard and land.

The wedding favors for the guests:
Jr. and Stormee showed up in Uncle Scotts old Ford. It's a pretty cool car!

The weather was perfect! Stormee was beautiful and it was a GREAT day!
It was officiated by one of Jr.'s best friends.

The bride and bridesmaids:
And, of course, the food was DIVINE! Some yummy fresh salmon:
Lots and lots of tri-tip. Also, crab, and pretty much anything you could want to eat was there! :) It was food heaven!
This girl was attached to my cousin, Kristin all day. I'm so glad that she had a buddy to play with all day! :) Kristin is so sweet with her.
Taylor being Taylor with her yummy food:
Kristin made me get in a picture with her, you know, to document that I really was there! :)
I love weddings and the happiness and joy that is always there. Besides one of the groomsmen getting so drunk that he was acting belligerent and getting kicked out of the party, it was a perfect day! :)

No comments: