Sunday, October 19, 2014

Jackson and friends one year photo shoot...

We got the 4 amigos back together for another photoshoot. We've done it before, we used to have a baby brunch every week or so last year when they were just babies because the older kids were all in school or pre-school. It was so much fun, and these cute boys are all within a month of each other. Jack, I think is the only one at the beginning of July. George is just two days before Jackson, then my Jackson and then Crosby came two weeks later, on the 21st, I think. Then Jack at the beginning of July. We had wanted to do a photoshoot in June, then that never happened, then I was gone the whole month of  July, then I went to girls camp. Finally we were able to get their 1 year photo shoot done. We all had River front park passes, so we decided to meet up down there one day. Marianne had found these cute shirts at Old Navy and they mostly had random numbers, but they all got the number of their birth order in their family.
Can you see our little helpers peeking up back there, the boys still weren't steady enough to sit still on the blocks. We didn't want one of them to fall, so we had some spotters back there! :)
Jackson, Crosby, George and Jack:
And then one in the grass, still all pretty happy:
I think most of the boys at this point were starting to take a few steps, and George, I think was full on walking. Jackson, on the other hand, was the only one not even close at this point! He had just started crawling!!! :)
We thought it would be a fun idea to get some pictures of them going down the slide. (which is higher than the blocks by the way) I'm not really sure what we were thinking, but Angie and I stayed up to send them down and Dori and Marianne went to the bottom to catch them at the bottom. We sent George down first. This picture both cracks me up and makes me so sad. Poor little George I'm not sure if he was excited or scared, but he just wiggled his way right off that slide, and it's not a small slide!!! We decided to abort the slide plan, and had all the kids come down. I'm still not sure why we decided to send down the most wiggly one. We should have sent Jackson down first, since at that point he was nothing more than a blob of flesh! :) Not really moving at all! :)
After we calmed him down, we decided to head over to let the big kids play, but we wanted to get one last picture in with the mama's after George had calmed down a bit. A nice little lady who didn't know how to work a camera took this for us. I wasn't even sure if we would get one, but we got one, and it turned out pretty cute! :)
Then just a few more of the boys, they are just too cute! :) I'm so excited to do this every year. I hope that they are all BFF's! :) And we can do this until they are like 18 years old together!
These pictures show their personalities a little more! :)

No comments: