Friday, October 10, 2014

Home again home again jiggity jig...

It's a good thing my kids are such good travelers, because I travel A LOT with just them. I couldn't do it if they weren't so good! Tucker is always a huge help with Jackson and I appreciate that so much!!!
Of course, I always stock up on dollar store items to keep them entertainted and as busy as I can while we are traveling. Dollar store glo sticks are the BEST!
And even when I don't need him to be helping me, he is so good about keeping himself entertained! I can't believe he's so big already!!!
Or sometimes double duty, playing and helping me watch Jackson! :) ha ha I ran to the bathroom with Taylor and came back to this. Just holding his hand out, in case! :)

Woah! What's going on out there???!!! :)
All of them are pretty great travelers and pretty flexible, so that's nice! :) It's always good to be home!!! No matter how much we love to be with our cousins! And to see daddy, since he wasn't there for most of the trip with us this year!!! These guys love and need their daddy, that's for sure!

No comments: