Monday, July 27, 2015

Baseball Camp

Spring Break! Yay! Finally! I can not tell you how excited I was that it was finally summer break! No schedules, no early mornings, no having to be anywhere we didn't want to be and LOTS and LOTS of fun! First up on the docket  was baseball camp for this guy.  He's starting to think baseball is his thing, so we are going to go with it! I think it's good for him, too. Not so much running and aggression like soccer, and not so much contact, like football. And he has a great arm and lots of strength. Anyway, I signed him up for baseball camp at CV. It was just for 2 weeks from Monday to Thursday, and it was perfect as a way to keep this boy just enough busy those first few weeks of summer, without too much of a schedule! :) haha 
I thought he looked so cute going to his first day of practice. My little baseball player. Now we just need to get him a baseball bag.


20150617_085642

No comments: