Friday, July 31, 2015

Screen Free day...

I told my kids that we were going to have a handful of screen free days this summer. I was kind of dreading it. I mean, I don't mind if they play on a little bit after being outside most of the day. I just knew that they would whine and complain about it. But I was pleasantly surprised when none of that happened! woo-hoo! Definitely doing this a lot this summer. It's good for them. They had a ball together and there weren't any fights, which I was SHOCKED about! 
They spent the morning on the trampoline:

Had root beer floats on the trampoline after lunch:

Got to go swimming with the Mortensens after lunch. Meg and I both bought passes at Chester Hills Pool. I'm super excited, my kids love it there, and I get to hang out with friends because Katrina and Meg both had passes this summer.

Got home that night and blew some bubbles with Alex. This huge wand is awesome. The kids have been making the biggest bubbles!


Had some papa murphy's pizza and I burnt the dessert pizza. It was a sad sad day! :)
20150618_203200

No comments: