Monday, July 20, 2015

Liberty Lake with Alex

We realized that Alex can't truly experience a Pacific Northwest Summer without an evening trip to the lake. So, we packed up a picnic dinner and headed out to Liberty Lake State Park.  A favorite of ours. We also realized he had never been jet skiing before, so we borrowed the Christensen's jet ski and  took that out for the evening.
It was such a beautiful evening. Seriously, the stuff dreams are made of. Made me so grateful to live in such a beautiful area of the world. I take summer evenings like this for granted, and it was just perfect.
20150608_174318 
 Taylor, Ben and Alex on the jet ski...
20150608_175844 


20150608_185222

 The little kids took turns going with them, while I parked myself on the beach and played with whichever kids were there with me. I never get to have any fun! :) ha ha

 It was a pretty packed beach, which I don't love. But I can't blame anyone for wanting to be there. It was pretty perfect.
 We even saw the Reyes family, which Tucker was excited about because he is perpetually wanting friends to come with us anywhere and everywhere!
 Jackson wasn't so sure about the water at first...

 But little by little, he got used to it. I also kind of like to make him mad by taking him in and dunking him to his shoulders, because I'm a mean mom like that.

20150608_180434 
I just love my little family. I love summer evenings, and I love that we got to share this little slice of Heaven with Alex.

No comments: