Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hiking with the boys...

I tell you what, June 3rd this year was a busy day! Alex arrived, Tucker had that awesome 2nd grade field trip, and after school Taylor had gymnastics. While she was at gymnastics, I decided to take the kids over to Mirabeau park to hike around. She is just starting hour and a half long classes, and it can be pretty miserable to have to entertain the boys while she's at gymnastics. Not to mention the gym smells like dirty mats and chalk. :) And, like usual, we had Owen over because these two boys are joined at the hip! :) So, we hiked around for about an hour and it was so much fun and beautiful!
 20150603_161840 
I don't know why I think this picture is so funny. Jackson desperately wanted to be in with Owen and Tucker, but for some reason wouldn't come any closer! :) ha ha. Little creeper back there.
I took pictures of the big boys periodically and then they started finding places for me and it was fun for me to look back on the pictures and see these two cute boys together!
Usually very proud or displaying something, like this:
And this:




The big boys would run off and this was my little hiking buddy:

We finally ended the little hike down by the Y with the beautiful sky and mountains as our backdrop. We live in such a beautiful place! I'm so excited to be able to get out more and enjoy the sun and beauty around us!
20150603_164914

No comments: