Sunday, July 12, 2015

Tucker's Riverfront Park field trip...

That very same day of Alex's birthday,  I got to go on the 2nd grade field trip with Tucker! It was so much fun! We were supposed to go to the davenport hotel and then to Riverfront Park and to an Imax movie. We didn't end up having time to do the Davenport, so we went straight to the Park and the Imax. It was so much fun spending some time with my boy and his little friends. I love doing things like this as a parent.
I even got him to hold my hand for a bit. Just don't look too hard at how hard I'm squeezing it to get him to stay! :) ha ha
Imax movie with Tucker, Daniel and Cole. Cute boys.
And the girls...Jane, Avery and Emily...
And beloved Mrs. Barnes. I love this woman so much, and so do her kids! And I love these kids, too. It's a pretty great class!
We headed to the big red wagon to have lunch and of course, played on the blocks. The girls, Jane, Avery, Ellie, Emily and Amy. I for sure texted this to Abbey! :)
Just some friends on the blocks...
Stealing a pic with my boy by the clock tower...
Another group of the cute girls...
And then it was so funny, all the girls started chasing him and it was so cute! He, of course ran has hard as he could away from them. I love this stage. He doesn't hate girls, he definitely doesn't love them. Defintiely didn't think it was cool that ALL the girls in his class were chasing him!!! :)


I can't tell you how much I LOVED watching this!

Then they finally caught up with him and GOT him!

He convinced Carson to join him with all the girls! :)


And Carson, of course, had to show off his muscles...
I love these little friends. The girls are: Ellie, Kylan, Lauren, Avery, Emily and Belle. Tucker told me that the girl he was best friends with out of all the girls was Kylan. And she sure is a cutie! :)
And the whole class with Mrs. Barnes. I've never met a more beloved or better teacher. These kids love her so much and she loves them so much! I feel like we hit the jackpot with Mrs. Barnes this year.
Next they got to ride the carousel. And then took this awesome class photo on the steps by the carousel and this completely oblivious couple next to them. :) Mrs. Barnes and I were laughing so hard at them and this photo!
Me and my boy by the falls....
And one last stop at the totem pole and the field trip was over. Tucker was bummed about missing out on the Davenport hotel, but I told him I'd take him later and he can tell me all about the history of it that they've been learning about. I loved spending this time with my boy and I'm so glad I got to go and see him interact with his friends and be in his element. He is such a good, fun, happy, confident boy and I love him so much!
20150603_130632

No comments: