Saturday, July 25, 2015

My baby turns 2!!!

I can't believe my baby turned 2. I swear he was just my little nugget and now he is walking and talking like he owns the place. I love him so much. We did a little family BBQ birthday party for him. Grandma was in town for his birthday and Alex was here, so it was perfect. It was a beautiful day and I got all of his favorite things: cheese balls, walmart smiley fruit snacks, lollipops and Mickey Mouse and he had a ball.

OK, some of my favorite things too...


He has been in a stage of eating things off of his plate. I usually cut his corn off the cob, but I didn't so he was working at it really hard.
And that is the plate eating...
And poor Taylor without her front two teeth had the hardest time eating her corn.
Then on to the presents, which the older two were SO excited about... And so was Jackson once he realized what was going on.




Alex was so cute and wanted to get Jackson a birthday present, but of course, he doesn't have a lot of money. I told him not to worry, but he knew that Jackson loves balls, so he had me take him to the dollar store and he bought him like 7 or 8 balls and put them in a big bag for him and honestly, that was Jackson's favorite gift. It was so fun to watch his excitement.
Kathryn was very excited to have Ben's feet on her.
Papa did some rubbin' on 'em though.

Some fun beanie boo's from Grandma Glo...


Oh man, he loved all of his gifts and especially loved all the attention from everyone.



Next up was the candles and the cake. Oh man, I love this boy. Seriously, how did he get so big???

Oh, and there may have been some root beer floats made. Ya know, because it wasn't like there were enough treats and junk food there already! :)




I love planning parties so much. Especially for my kids. I love spoiling them on their special day and making them feel extra love.
This little boy is such a youngest child. Constantly wanting to keep up with the older two and HAS to have his voice be heard. But he's so cute about it and the little smile he gives. Oh, it melts my heart. I love him SO much.

The next morning, with our abundance of extra candy and treats, this guy got cake for breakfast. Well, we all did. Because it was the first day of summer break, and grandma was in town and we had LOTS of reasons to celebrate, so why not!




IMG_4689

No comments: