Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Splash Down...

I really wanted to take Alex to Splash down to show him that Nashville's got nuthin' on what Spokane has to offer for fun entertainment! :) ha ha! No, but really...Splashdown is perfect right now for the age of my kids. The younger two love the kiddie area and slides, even though the water is FREEZING! And Tucker loves the big slides. And if you go after 4, the price is half price. We decided to go while grandma was still here. It still wasn't QUITE warm enough to enjoy it fully for me, or grandma or the littles, but Tucker and Alex and Ben had a good time!
 20150616_174920 
Just munchin' on some capt' crunch. And I just loved Taylor's face in this bottom one! :)
Tucker and Ben had some epic races...
And Jackson even got to go down a few of the big rides with mommy, daddy and grandma...


This one makes me laugh because grandma lost her footing, and they both went under. Totally not in the plans, but a good experience for Jax! :)
He was not happy about it for a while...
Our crew heading back up. The only negative to water parks is having to trudge back up the hill after every run!
These two decided to sit it out for a bit while I did some racing with Tuck... Ben and Alex had to leave to get to Young Men's and I was a little bummed they were missing out on the fun. But Alex was anxious to get to Young Men's so I guess that's a good thing, right?! :)

I sure did have fun with my boys!
SO happy that summer is finally here! :) YAY! And so sad that grandma has to leave soon! :(
20150616_193147

No comments: