Saturday, August 1, 2015

RFP with friends...

I wanted to get down to River Front Park as many times as I could before we left for Alabama, to get our money's worth out of our passes! :) Luckily all of my friends also had passes, so we had ample opportunities to go! I was so proud of my ingenuity using this diaper to wipe up a spilled water bottle. Actually, some sort of flavored/carbonated water bottle that Ben had gotten at Costco. So, I wanted to get it cleaned up before we headed into the park, and there was a lot of it. And this diaper was the perfect answer!
The good ol' Spokane net thing. My view walking into the park every time we go. Makes me happy. And that chubby little finger makes me happy, too! :)
Jackson enjoying the single ride he is tall enough to go on! :) He loves it!


These two cuties went on the roller coaster together. I love these cute boys and their cute little friendship. And I'm glad that Tucker has a roller coaster buddy so I don't have to be! :)

Meg had to leave early, so I offered to keep Luke and Owen with me. We had a great time feeding the ducks...
Apparently, Jackson was having a really good time!

I just loved this view of all these kiddies I just love. It was a beautiful day!
It was a great cloud day, too!
Of course, can't leave RFP without a round of mini-golf...
This boy is such a stinker and just thinks he can go anywhere on the green at any time and do whatever he wants with the ball. He's such a baby! :)
And another favorite, the boat ride. Complete with Marianne being the good mommy she is, riding with Jane! :) I just don't do rides. I can't.
20150619_153346

No comments: