Wednesday, August 5, 2015

2 year old boy band photos and RFP fun...

We did our annual baby boy picture with the boys. It is so much fun to have these through the years. We will do this with them as long as they let us! :)
I bought them these cute shirts on clearance at Old Navy. They were so much easier to work with this year.
I just love these cute cute boys! I think an airplane flew by right as we were taking the pictures.

Here is a collage I made with all photos so far. I hope that these boys are bff's and that we can do this at least until they're 18 years old! :) haha!!!
And we had to get a pic with the mama's too!
This is what happens when I give Tucker my phone to take a picture for me...
And then he got these fun ones of us. This is so typical of my life right now. Running after these two:






The kids were all dying to ride the rides, and they were all so good during the shoot, so we went over...
I finally rode the boat ride with the kids. I was really afraid that I was going to throw up, but it was actually really fun. We even went a second time. And I didn't throw up. And I got some cute pics of the kids. I love playing with my kids. They are all so fun, semi-normal kids. I'm grateful for that! :)
Like I said, semi-normal! :) ha ha




And, of course, we can't leave without a stop at the carousel.


I sure do love just hanging out with these three weirdos! I love it when we have nothing on the docket but just playing!

Now we're off to Alabama tomorrow and ready for a fun adventure down there!

No comments: