Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Family Beach Pics...

We couldn't go down to the beach and not take family pics. Luckily between the three of us families we had enough teal, blue, gray and white to outfit everyone! :) Look at that beautiful grandma in the middle of most of her grandkids! :) I just love the way these turned out. IMG_7324 

We HAD to get a picture of the bitties with Alex. He was so good and helpful with them. They absolutely loved him.
IMG_7378 Then we took individual family pics. Terra and Lynlee's family pictures turned out wonderful, of course. Then it was my kids' turn. My kids are my worst clients! This was the best they we could do:
Then they had me hop in there and with me in the picture, this was the best! For some reason, my hair was wild and all over the place!
I did luckily, get some good individual pictures of these turds:
And this beautiful lady:
And this stinker:
And another one with the bitties without Alex because they're just too cute!
And the whole group. I think we had some random person take this, and luckily, it turned out great! Of course, Jackson wanted to be with his Aunt Lynlee! :)
And these beautiful ladies I'm lucky enough to call my sisters and mother. I sure do love our summers together!
After pictures, we just played in the sand for a bit. In our nice clothes and all.




It was such a beautiful evening. I seriously don't know why we don't live here permanently!!!
IMG_8288

No comments: