Sunday, August 30, 2015

Riverwalk & Family Pictures...

Next day was down day to hang and relax. AKA...FREE Chic-fil-a!!!! WOO-HOO! I can not tell you how much I love Chic-fil-a and how sad it makes me that we don't have one in Spokane. Anyway, it just happened to be free chic-fil-a day if you come in dressed as a cow. Of course, we had to do it!
I would seriously eat there every day if I could. And seriously, their free meals that we got that day, they like go all out!
That night our big plans were to do family pictures downtown at the San Fernando Cathedral. I also wanted to see the Riverwalk since everyone told me how cool it was. Downtown San Antonio is so cool. It was just so nice walking around. The weather was nice in the evenings. The City is so cool and has a lot of history and really cool buildings. So much Mexican culture. The Riverwalk is awesome. But first up was the pictures. The Cathedral was so cool, and I think we only spent a total of like 15-20 minutes on the pictures. But they turned out super cute!

Oh my gosh, I just love that Burton! Kayla is so freakin' photogenic!



After we did the family shoot, we had to do a sexy session of just Kayla. I mean, just look at those lips!!! hahaha



I'm not sure what Tucker is doing in this pictures. Maybe he was sad that we had to wait like an hour for a table at The Hard Rock Cafe. But it's grandma Kelly's favorite place, and she always wants to go there when we go places, so we waited it out and just hung out by the riverwalk while we waited.
And here is grandma and her grandkids...
Finally we were in. And, of course, it's a really cool restaurant and we had a great time! And grandma requested her favorite Led Zeppelin!!! HAHA

And the kids all got milkshakes, which they loved!!
IMG_9112
It was a fun day and evening exploring SA and eating delicious foods! :)
IMG_9118

No comments: