Saturday, August 29, 2015

SeaWorld Day 1...

The next day was our first Sea World Day!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Kayla and Jason literally live 5 minutes from Seaworld. They have season passes and go all the time. Her ward seriously has play dates AT Seaworld and I am so jealous of that! It was so nice just to be able to relax in the morning since there's no rush to get on the road or anything. The early morning playing with cousins was the best.
We got a special pass that lasted like 2 weeks or something. So we knew we were going to go a few different times, but we were still excited! Our first stop was at this really cool dog and cat show, funny enough, since we were at Seaworld. I thought it was pretty random, but Kayla kept on saying how good it was, and it was and the kids loved it! It was pretty cool, the dogs and cats are so amazing, do trick after trick. It was pretty cool and the kids got to go pet the animals after the show.
These cute girls had to be twins...

Next up, this cool dude wanted to see the stunt skiier show. It was SO cool! It is amazing what these people do on skis! And they had one of those cool like jet pack things that shoots them up in the air.
I can't believe that I didn't get any pics of the actual show, and if I did, I lost them somehow! Anyway, we got a pic with one of the dudes after. It was really cool, we got a front row seat and got sprayed and the kids loved it! I just wished I was cool like that.
After the show and a few rides down the journey to Atlantis ride, we decided head on over to the water park side.
We parked ourselves in the kiddie area and the kids had a great time! Just the water park side alone at SeaWorld is HUGE! Like 10 different areas for kids, teens, play area's, different levels of slides.
This boy just cracks me up, I love him so much! He is just getting to be so much fun!



He has a big brother who loves him, too! I just love that smile!

After our fun day at SeaWorld, and I still can't believe that I took so few pictures, but after our fun day, we met up with Jason at a BBQ place called Rudy's. It's like in a gas station that's been added on to. So, the ordering part is seperate, and you have to stand outside and wait in a line, then you go to the to the next door and it's a gas station that's been added onto and is huge with lots of picnic tables. It was SOOOOO good. I'm so glad I don't live in Texas, I would eat BBQ non-stop! Actually, I would live in Texas in a hearbeat, I really loved it down there!
I'm all about this kind of food! And Tucker got in some good Uncle Jason bonding time.
20150713_191057

No comments: