Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Da Beach...take 2!

The next morning was BEACH day! we were pumped to see what these Port Aransas beaches had to offer! All these boys wanted to do was watch cartoons all day, but we were on a schedule and had a mission to enjoy the sun!
The beach is the beach and is always wonderful, but after being at the Florida beaches, this wasn't the BEST beach I'd ever been to. But it was still warm and it was still the ocean and so we were still happy! The sand color and consistency reminded me of the Oregon coast beach, but the warm sun made all the difference. It was so nice to just spend the day relaxing and enjoying cousin time and the warm weather.
Tucker, of course, was on his boogie board the whole day and was in heaven. I had to remind myself to check on him because I hardly ever saw him, he just loves the ocean and loves body boarding! He is getting pretty good at it, too with all the practice!
Oh my gosh, this Kenzie girl makes me laugh so much! Her and Taylor just enjoyed playing and building together all day!


Kayla and her babies:
Even Burton got in on the Ocean action! :)
Tuck and his new boogie board:
And with my favorite little Burton:

Meanwhile, this one was, of course, joined at the hip with his grammy!


Such a little beach dude:
Of course, as soon as I laid down, he was on me. I just love this little blondie of mine!
After our day at the beach we decided to get some grub at a local place, I can't even remember the name of! :) haha. Oops... It was good. It's such a little beach town, every place was small and quaint and beachy and casual.


And, of course, because we're on vacation, we have to get dessert!
After dinner was time to walk around the cute and quaint downtown Port Aransas again.  There was a candy shop we had been eyeing, so we couldn't pass it up! :)

When I woke up the next morning, I saw this little blondie next to me and I just couldn't get over how dang cute he is! And how blonde his hair is getting!
We decided to spend our few last hours at the Condo pool. My little fishies love the pool so much. This one just wanted to snuggle grammy, but the I couldn't get the other two out!


Port Aransas was fun, but I think that next time, looking back now, after the vacation, I would rather spend more time in San Antonio, there are SO many fun things to do! We had to say good bye to PA, but were excited to explore SA! :)

No comments: