Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Short hair, don't care...

Two days before leaving for Alabama, I got a wild hair and decided to chop off my hair and go lighter. I love changing up my hair. The last 10 years or so, I haven't been able to to as crazy as I'd like as it's not top priority to do fun things with it. But sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! ya know. So, off it went and I LOVE it! Meg is so talented! One of these days I'm going to get really crazy! :)
 20150622_205438 
Taylor also got her first real hair cut. She wanted it. And I love short hair, so I fully supported it. And Meg is so talented, I knew she was in good hands. So when I was done, she got right up there!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Taylor's turned out! The girl would be cute in pretty much any hairstyle. But maybe now she'll let me actually do something with it in the mornings so it's not just a big rats nest! :) I love this cute girl of mine, I love my cut and I love my dear Meggie for making us beautiful!
And I love this sassy pose!

No comments: