Friday, August 7, 2015

Alabama or Bust!

After a super fun month with Alex and a few weeks of summer for the kids, it was time for our annual voyage to Bama. The kids are always SO excited to go down and spend time with their cousins. And let me tell you, getting this crew ready for a flight across the country, aint an easy thing. It's a lot of work!!! :) But when I see everything like this, knowing that we are ready for our adventure, It makes my heart happy! :) I was also happy to have Ben coming with us, since we were taking Alex back too, I think that he thought he should come. 20150624_091700 
Our first flight we were all over the place. I think we got there late and Alex and Tucker had to sit by themselves, and Taylor and Ben were together and Jackson and I were together.  Jackson and I got together in the very last row of the plane with the nicest young man.
Jackson shared his bops with our new friend, and this little guy was so nice to Jackson and patient with him and he talked to us about how his mom had just died, and he was going to Florida to visit his older brother in college and he was just so sweet! I had to snap a pic!
Luckily for us, the rest of the trip was uneventful and super easy. Luckily, my kids are great travelers! Taylor is such a good big sissy and helper!
The next leg we were able to get together. These two boys. I just love them so much!
Jackson and his cute little tootsies hanging out, I just couldn't help it. I just want to eat him up!
It was like musical chairs and somehow we ended up like this and these three boys got a nice little nap:
Meanwhile, us three had a little party:
I always love looking out the window and seeing the beauty of this earth and the sky. It's amazing when you think about it a huge hunk of metal flying at amazingly fast speeds miles up in the air! It's amazing and beautiful and I do love to travel!
20150624_180613

No comments: