Friday, August 21, 2015

Leaving the beach...

The next day was our last day at the beach. We were so sad to leave this paradise! We decided to spend the day at the awesome resort pools. There were a few of them and a lazy river and all sorts of fun things to do. 20150702_105732_Night 
 We found a little cozy spot on the upper level so we could see the boys below and play with the littles above.
Grandma and Jackson had  a great time hanging out by the pool. This is seriously the life. I'm ready to work hard for the next few years so we can live like this one day. Seriously, heaven!!!
  20150702_105546_Night 
 The big boys did come up and play with us a little big and we had some lunch. These boys are so fun. Makes me so happy that they get to grow up together. There is nothing better than cousins to grow up with!

 This boy loved his sister's hat:
 These cute best buddy cousins. I just love them!
 Tucker's goggles may have been a little tight!!!
 Alas, it was time to head home. Poor Terra had a little incident in the parking garage, and can I just say that I am SOOOOOO glad that I wasn't driving! Grandma and Lynlee made me drive her car down because they don't trust her driving! :) ha ha, so I was driving her car most of the time, and luckily, she was the one backing out of the parking garage when this happened. oops!!!
 On our way home we stopped at Eggland Air Force Base and stopped at the museum. The kids thought it was pretty cool. I was ready to get home, but it was still a pretty cool little pit stop!



 On the way home after the Air Force Base, we got separated  from Grandma and Lynlee. This is actually really funny, Terra claimed that she knew where she was going, and she lived there for like 5 years, so I trusted her, and she told me to turn right and 5 miles later when I didn't see the turn off for the freeway, I knew something wasn't right! :) so we turned around and had to go all the way back. The service wasn't great, so we had to go back somewhere where I could get a map up. Anyway, we got behind. Well, in that time Grandma and Lynlee ended up meeting up with one of Grandma's old boyfriends, Don Childrey, whom she had recently gotten in contact with. He wanted to meet up with her, and Lynlee wanted to meet him. So, they stopped at lunch and got to meet him and I was SO jealous. Lynlee sent me these pictures to rub it in my face. :) She also discovered that this man has a tattoo of 'Glo' on his ankle from when they dated! It was her boyfriend in high school and in college.
 This was a fun discovery and one that we did not let her live down all week! :) ha ha. It was a fun ending to a fun few days at the Florida coast! I feel so blessed to have been able to make these fun memories with our cousins in Florida! We are so lucky!
DSCN0586

No comments: