Sunday, August 9, 2015

Old Pyper Pics

Every single time we come down to Alabama, I always see all these great old pictures of Ben and his family and his parents and I always want to scan them so I can have them, but I never get the chance, so this time, I did the next best thing, I took pictures of the pictures.
I love this one of my cute Mother in law. I can't believe how blonde she was!
 20150626_182821 
And look at my Father in law, he is just as cute! :) No wonder my kids are so cute! :)
And look at my gorgeous mother in law in high school. She is gorgeous!
And look at my handsome Father in law when he was a missionary. I think that he looks like Jim from the office, and so handsome!
This is a post card he sent home from his mission in Japan sometime in the 60's. I loved what he wrote on the back, it is SO Rick! :)
And their wedding day at the Salt Lake Temple:
And here's another of my mother in law in high school. Tiny little thing, so gorgeous!
GloGown (1)

No comments: