Sunday, August 2, 2015

Fathers day 2015

I love it when our fridge looks like this:
 20150620_164902 
We were officially ready for Father's day. You can't really see the Coke Zero at the bottom but it's there!
We made him breakfast in bed. That is one nice thing about Ben's diet. Breakfast is a lot of protein and fruits which are easy. I don't have to fuss over pancakes, or waffles or any of that crap!:) ha ha
We enjoyed some fun family time on our bed while Ben ate his breakfast! Telling him what we love about him!
And picking off of his plate! :) ha ha. Which he hates. But we all love.
20150621_092039$

We made a scavenger hunt for him to find his gifts. We put the first clue on his breakfast plate, and went from there to the trampoline:
And there were a few other places, that I can't remember now, but there was one in the flowers...
And one in his truck where he got one of his gifts. A truck organizer to keep all of his gadgets in. And the final one was in the garage.
This little tray thing that I spent hours the night before, after he was in bed asleep, putting together. I was pretty proud of myself, if I do say so myself! :) ha ha It's fun to have Alex here with us for fun things like this. 
We tried to get a good father's day show of him and his babies. But with these crazies, this was the best I could do:



They are so much like him and love him so much!
After church we had a little get together with my dad and Kathryn. I was so proud of the gift I made them. I thought it was so cool!

They're dudes, so they weren't as impressed! :)
But we did have a fun time and I sure am thankful for my dad and the dad of  my kids. I lucked out on both accounts. They are both crude, and stubborn, and dudes dudes that drive me crazy, but I love them both so much and couldn't have asked for better men to be in my life and the life of our kids!
This one loves his Papa so much:
Dessert time! I was also very proud of myself again (ha ha)  for this cake. Sugar free chocolate cake, just for Ben. Fat free whip cream on top and it was actually really good! I need to get better at making desserts for him that are friendly to his way of eating! He really has the best self discipline!
You can't really tell Alex is related to us at all, can you!?  ha ha
20150621_195714

No comments: