Thursday, August 6, 2015

Other Random June stuff before heading to Bama...

We had lots more good times in June, and of course, I took lot of pictures. Here are a few other highlights:
We loved getting these sweet pics of our cousins way across the ocean in England. Can't wait to meet that little Sadie lady and Kaiya. It's been so long! One more year; next summer! woo-hoo!
Lots of just general silliness at home:
This guy thinks he owns the place!
Tucker's eye doctor is downtown and whenever we go down, the kids love playing in the sky walk; it's so cool! :)
I can always tell when it's a sports season because of how many Gatorade  bottles are in my fridge. :) This is after baseball and soccer....
Funny story....we were at a RS activity and there were Duvalin's there. Duvalin is a Mexican treat. I had asked Carmen how to eat it and Karla told us that she felt like they should be eaten with a cracker. I guess you had to be there, but we were all laughing and Carmen was teasing us so bad. Anyway, I got home and a few days later went to eat another one and had to take a pic of it and send it to them.....yeah....maybe you had to be there...ha ha!
I took this picture of Tucker and sent it to Kayla. Tucker got this for himself as a snack one day. Ranch and croutons. That is such a Kayla snack!
I love pulling up to my house during the springtime and summertime. With the beautiful flowers on our pergola. And in our planters.

I love these kiddies of mine after bathtime. What is it about kids after bathtime that make them so cute and squishy and loveable.



My little Seahawks fan with her green and blue nails...
My little man at his two year check up! When did he get so big?????? Scrapes on his knees and all, such a boy this one!
Lots of fun bubble days...


And this is how I spend my Sunday's. In nursery with Jackson. It's an unofficial calling...I do the music with the nursery kids and I usually sub in primary so I'm pretty much busy all three hours! :) As is life in a branch!
20150621_140235

No comments: