Thursday, November 13, 2014

Beautiful Northwest Fall...

I love the fall and I love being busy with photos shoots and fall evenings outside. 
I was out at Finch Arboretum one evening taking senior pics and it was just the most beautiful fall evening.

Of course, many many beautiful fall sunsets...

Another evening I was out in Mica doing a family photo shoot, and it was just so beautiful...
These are some of my favorite places to shoot...
Of course, we ourselves, had a yard full of beautiful red leaves that the kids were more than happy to 'help' me rake. They did about two minutes of work then spent most of the time jumping in them getting them all over the yard again.

There is this one bush/tree right on our way to take Tucker to school every morning. Every day I would oooh and aaaah over it, and finally one day Taylor said to me, mom, why don't you just take a picture?! So, I did! It is seriously so beautiful. I can't wait for the fall again, and to ask the owners what kind of plant it is. 
I love our beautiful Northwest Fall's

No comments: