Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sunrise Party...

I'm not sure what to think every time we go to a Sunrise family night at the school. It's always just a big mixer. And, don't get me wrong, I love me a good dance and some good music, but I would like a little change every now and then. This is right after 'Let it go' came on and Taylor got into her performance/groove. And she wasn't the only one. All the little girls started screaming!
This boy testing out his stability. He's getting more and more daring every day and I think he'll be walking here in no time! I think the music moves him, because once he was stable, he started bending his knees trying to dance! :)
Daddy surprising Taylor on the dance floor:
And one last big group dance: (this was after we all did the chicken dance!) :)
I suppose I better get used to it, because we still have many more years to come at Sunrise Elementary! :)

No comments: