Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Oh, Jackson Part 2...

More Physical Therapy shenanigans! :) This boy cracks me up!
I swear that the opening in that Danimal Yougurt was so small when I gave it to him, I think he ripped it open more. Either way, I looked over, and I don't know how he did it in such a short amount of time, but it was literally ALL OVER HIM!
I really have no idea how or when he did it, it's almost like he's magic, but it was EVERYWHERE!
The boy loves to be naked!!! He crawls all over my bed with that naked bum, and gets into anything within reach! And I just love those curls!!! Am I finally going to get a curly one?
More therapy with Ilene, just cause we love her so much! :)

Interesting note about these pictures, is that you can see his shoes. $30 freaking shoes I had to find him, that were wide enough to fit his FAT feet. I have never had or seen a child with such fat feet. I finally found some at the rack that opened up wide enough to fit them in, and spent more than I would on shoes for myself. They better last a looooooooong time!
I just love this Jackson boy. How did our family ever manage without him???

No comments: