Saturday, November 8, 2014

Random September fun!

One of my most favorite things about September:
This guy started crawling up the stairs! Still won't go down them, but he sure loves to go go go, finally! :)
Here is Jackson doing his pose during one of Tucker's soccer games. Funny thing about this picture, is that it is the only picture I took while Tucker was on the Spokane Soccer Club Shadow league. For some reason, he would go right up by this lady and do his little pose. Another bonus of not being in the SSCS league is that we don't have to travel all around Spokane. This game was so far up North, I felt like we were almost in Canada! I'm so not ready to drive 45 minutes for 8am soccer games with three little ones right now.
Jackson was just having a great morning one day playing outside with his toys. I couldn't help take some pictures...
and making some awesome faces...

Of course, the time of year for some beautiful cloud pictures. Still can't believe it's already fall!
My inheritance from my grandma and grandpa. My beautiful vases. I put them on the window sill in my office because Ben didn't like them on the mantle. And the sun shines through every afternoon through them so beautifully! I love it!
I think Jackson was a little excited to be at Chuck E Cheese! :) I can't even remember why we were there, but we were! :) ha ha
And look, they still have that summer glow!
My friend asked me to watch her son one day after school and then I found out it was pirate day at Krispy Kreme. If you went in and ordered your doughnuts in a pirate voice, then you got a free doughnut, but if you actually dressed up like a pirate, you got a whole dozen for free!!! The place was packed with pirates!
YUP, we got THREE dozen doughnuts for FREE! I, of course, sent one home with mitch, but that left us with two dozen which was way too many. But oh, so delicious!
We saw some friends of ours in the parking lot who didn't have costumes, so we made the kids change right then and there. It was so fun. She has 6 kids, and we somehow managed to outfit all of her kids! :) Thanks to Tuckers 5th birthday party that was pirate themed! :)
Apparently Tucker is already planning parties behind my back. I found this note. AFTER he wrote it, he casually asked me if he could have a party on Saturday at 1:30. And apparently, this was only the first of many invites he was planning on giving his friends at school. Yeah, that didn't happen! I guess I need to keep a closer eye on him!
One day, my friend Delphia asked me to watch her kids while she went to a dr. appt. Her son is in Taylors preschool, so I had both of them, then dropped the big kids off at preschool. Maggie, Jackson and I were just going to hang out, but then I remembered I had an appt. to get my oil changed. So, we went down, and I called Kathryn and she said she would pick us up and we could go to lunch while we waited for my van. So, after the van went in, and while we were waiting for Kathryn to come and pick us up, we just chilled in the parking lot of Jennifers Auto for a few minutes, and I didn't want to worry about chasing these two around, so I just sat them in their seats and we read books! :) It was pretty cute.
I took this picture of Taylor before church one day and for some reason it reminds me of my 90's teenage self. Maybe its the choker necklace, I don't know. I see it and see myself! :)
The girl who works for Ben, she answers his phones and schedules his appointments, served her mission in Poland. Her and her husband went for a two week vacation in September, and they brought us back a whole basket full of fun Polish treats. All delicious, of course! :)
I can't believe it's already October...These months are just flying by! But that means the start of the holiday season, and that's always a good thing! I love the holiday's and I'm ready for them to begin!

No comments: