Sunday, November 30, 2014

Taylors Toys...

Little lady has such a great imagination, I love it! She is the one I never have to entertain, I can find her on her own in her bedroom, in an imaginary world talking and singing and playing with her toys and animals and dolls.
I love to go into her room after she has been playing, too, just to see how everything is arranged. I wish I would have thought to take pictures sooner, because there have been some pretty great set ups! :) Here are a few that I've captured:
These are a pair of her underwear on the dinosaur:
I also love to see how she is sleeping and with what she is sleeping when I go and check on her at night. She loves her animals so very much and usually has them all around her:

She also has my quad in her room. I have tried to recover it and put it back on my night stand and she always sneaks in and grabs it and puts it back on her night stand. Well, lately when I've gone in to check on her, she has the book out like she's been reading it!!! (She doesn't know how to read!) :) But I love this girl so much, and love her fun personality and imagination!

And whenever she creates a masterpiece, she makes sure that I get a picture of it:
I love this girl of mine!

No comments: