Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Kanooths...

Out of the Campbell's and Maughans (my cousins) who grew up in Spokane, I'm the only one who still lives in the area. BUT, my cousin, Rachel and her family just moved back up to Clarkston, WA. It's only like an hour or two south. So, every time her and her husband come to Spokane to go to the temple, they asked me if I'd be willing to watch their kids. Of course, I am! My kids love her kids, and they love getting to play with cousins. She has twins, a boy and a girl that are Taylors age and then a baby that is just over a year old. Needless to say, they have fun!
When they came up in November, we made a fort. It was a pretty rad fort, too, if I do say so myself!

And with the toys we have in the living room, the kids were under there playing the whole time. It was great for them and great for me! :)
I told Micah to hop on the ottoman to send a picture to his mom...

They were seriously having so much fun!
I'm glad that my kids will have some cousins to play with since we have no more here in the area!!! :(

No comments: