Saturday, November 15, 2014

Noche de Talentos...

Our branch had a Noche de Talentos. I was in charge of a 'photobooth'. Well, I wasn't in charge, but I was the photographer. 
Our cute sister missionaries, Hermana Walton and Hermana Robles:
My sweet little lady:
Jazmin, Taylor and  Odalis...
And that cute Jayden:
I was here hanging out with these guys while the performers were all performing. But these little ones kept on coming back and back...
Ben did grace us with a harmonica performance. He of course, was the star of the whole show, and everyone just loved it! :)

My cute friend, Carmen and her daughter Zoey...
My other beautiful friends, Sonia, Maria and Antonia....
Of course, Owen was there with us...
Owen, Tucker and their friend, Jesse Hix all dressed up...
We tried to get all the group of ladies together, and then we had  Ben take a picture, and honestly, this is the best one he got!!! Can you believe that?! I was so bummed! But I sure do love all of these ladies!
Our branch knows how to party!

No comments: