Monday, November 17, 2014

Family photos of the kids...

I've been so busy this fall taking pictures for everyone else, that I FINALLY snuck in a few minutes to take pics of my own brood. And it literally was just a few minutes. With a lot of bribing. We went out one day after school, and lasted just long enough to get a few good shots. Then Fro-yo after. I just wanted a good one for the Christmas card.
This was my favorite:
My handsome big boy: (who did MUCH better than our photo shoot this summer)
My darling big girl:
And my stinky little man:
ooops...someone needed a haircut. Probably should have done that before pictures, oh well! 
But that smile gets me everytime! :)
I just loved this beautiful profile shot of my girl:
This is more like what I was working with :
And another cute one, but they were pretty much done at this point:
I love these babies of mine so much! How did I get so lucky???

No comments: