Monday, November 24, 2014

Oct. 30th...

The day before Halloween Taylor had the show and tell for preschool, and it was their dress up day since Halloween was on a Friday this year. I love Teacher Barbara so much. Taylor loves her so much, and she loves Taylor, so I'm happy. She always tells me how much she loves Taylor and how she's just so fun to have in class and so happy all the time. I had to stop in on their class to see my sweet girl show her treasures.
That night Ben had offered to take all of his guys that work for him to Scarywood, which is what Silverwood does at Halloween time. So, it was just me taking the kids to our branch/ward Halloween party and trunk or treat. I had actually gotten Ben two tickets to go, he had always wanted to go, and I thought he'd take a friend. But none of his friends wanted to go, but his guys at work did, and so he got a few extra tickets, and they went. The Pines ward was really the ward that  put this on, and they invited us, so I really had no idea what all it was. I thought it was just a trunk or treat. And it was, that is what I participated in. Here was the really cool back of Sonia's van. Complete with Adrian wrapped up in a spider web:
The McComb's family was on our other side, and they were all decked out in superheros...
I still had my dad's Avalance at this point, and this guy and I sat ont he back and once again, he was the worst helper ever. :) I had glow sticks and treats galore to keep him occupied, and of course, hejust wanted to jump down and follow the big kids everywhere.
I was just about to leave to go home when the trunk or treat was over, and someone said that there was hot chocolate in the back of the building, so we meandered over there, and it was a whole freaking Halloween festival going on! It was amazing, I had no idea it was going to be such a party.
Me and my friend, Odalis:
In one of the game rooms they had doughnuts, and this boy was in heaven...
Major sugar rush meltdown turned into knock out, and he crashed in his car seat on the way home that night.
I tried to get him straight into his bed when we got home, but that didn't happen, and the other two were so hyper on candy, they woke him up. Ben was still gone at Scarywood, and I was stuck with three sugar rushed, hyper, tired, wirey kids. They were seriously going to crazy in our kitchen that night.
And before I knew it, the clothes had come off and a dance party had started. I don't know where these kids came from, but they are crazy!
Let's hope we can survive the actual Halloween day!

No comments: