Monday, November 3, 2014

The Croskrey's visit!!! YAY!

Another MOST EXCITING thing that happened in September is our long awaited visit from the Croskrey's. Angie Croskrey, Jason's mom went down to visit Jason and Kayla and brought Kenzie back to Spokane with her. Jason and Kayla were coming up a few days later, but Kenzie got to come early. And.. Angie and Dallas both work full time, so I got her during the days! I love this girl so much! She is the funniest thing ever. So sassy and funny. We got to go up to Papa's house and play and sidewalk chalk all over his driveway...
Then I took them on a fun date to fro-yo. And I swear that Kenzie was having a good time! :) ha ha
Jason and Kayla finally got here and we finally got to meet this cute little man. He is the sweetest, best, cutest baby I've ever met. I fell in love. They came up to get him blessed, so we had a little BBQ to celebrate. Oh, I just love that little face!
My mom came up for the blessing, and had fun playing with the kiddies at the park. I think that this was Jackson's first time going down a slide! :) I haven't been able to stop him since.
Oh, we just loved on this little man as much as we could. He had just been born in July so he was only 2 months old. He made Jackson seem SO very big.
Oh, I could have just held him all day, or at least watched him sleep all day! :)
Jackson is getting to such a fun stage. Still not walking yet, but those facial expressions of his are killing me right now. I love it.
He is so fun, and his little personality is hilarious. Looks like we have another crazy baby in the family. Not sure where they get that from, but it seems that we have three kids FULL of personality.
The Croskrey's before the blessing. They ended up doing at my dad's ward, and so that was fun, seeing a whole bunch of people I grew up with. The cute Croskrey family:
This guy loves his cousin Kenzie. They are so cute together.
The boys who were a part of the blessing:
Jason and his baby boy, Burton Royal:

Baby Burton Royal and his namesake great grandfather, Dale Royal:
Kayla and her baby boy:
Oh my big boy is getting too big, too fast! I love him so!
The whole gang:
We couldn't let a visit from Kayla and Grandma pass without a trip to our favorite, Rancho Viejo!
Another visit from Aunt Lorraine, Rachel and Leif and of course, a trip to Cafe Rio:
It's always too quick when the Croskrey's come to town. I just loves those babies of hers so so much!!

No comments: