Sunday, November 9, 2014

Outside fun...

We had to get out and savor every last minute of sunshine we could. September for us means that the fall and winter weather is close upon us. It means we don't have many more days to play outside.
I spy a little Jackson, can you?:
There he is. Not sure why the face, but I'm sure glad I caught it on camera! Probably putting something in his mouth like usual! :)
Savoring every last summer evening we possibly can; Eating dinner outside. Taylor and her bestie:
Watching/coaching Tucker play some hoops:

Oh man, this boy kills me sometimes! He wants so desperately to be a big boy and do the big kid things, but refuses to use those legs of his!
I spy a birdie on the very tippy top of our house!
After school crusing in the green machine...

Tucker is such a good big brother. I just love these two together.
An amazing fall sunset we came home to one night at the end of our cul-de-sac.

And these are just with my little point and shoot camera!
And then just like that, we were out playing one day and I found this:
Our green leaves turned red and began to fall. I sure do love the summer, but I also love living somewhere where we get to experience all seasons, and I love the fall to. So, bring it on!

No comments: