Friday, November 28, 2014

November Crafting...

I realized, and have for many years, that I have so much Halloween decor, and a ton of Christmas decor, but hardly any for Thanksgiving. So, Taylor and I decided to try our hand at crafting some. I found a fun one using coffee filters, and paint, which my girl LOVES to do!
And really, all you have to do is water color the filters in fall colors and let them dry...
Then I cut them out in leaf shapes and strung them on a piece of yarn. It was really so very easy. And Taylor loved doing it. I added it to our window frame along with our gratitude poster that we filled out every night at dinner. This was at the beginning of the month:
Another craft day, Taylor's favorite thing:
And, while she gets her craft on, I get my bake on and it's a win-win. These things go like gold around here. This plate was empty within like 5 hours!
I love stay at home fall days of crafting and baking!

No comments: