Friday, November 14, 2014

Oh Jackson...

This boy cracks me up every single day. He is getting so independent, and wants to do EVERYTHING on his own. I love his enthusiasm for everything right now.
In particular, his eating....

At least someone likes my chinese chicken salad...
And he's always willing to share...yummmm......
His faces, they kill me!

And, he's still in physical therapy with Ilene. I love Ilene. This face while working out with her, is so funny to me. He is getting so sick of working out with her, but he's still not walking, so he still has to work work work. It is so fun to get down there and help her with him. She moves him all around and he yells at her, and gets frustrated, but I know it's good for him, so we plug along!
Not loving the exercises so much, but he has to get stronger...
Oh, that cute smile though!

No comments: