Sunday, November 23, 2014

Carving Pumpkins...

We finally got around to carving pumpkins on our own. Ben always brings out the big guns, and the kids always think it's pretty cool. 
Tucker was very serious about his carving this year. It was fun to see his concentration...
I don't even know what to say about this boy. He's in the stage where he makes most things pretty difficult. But that's why we love him. I confined him to his high chair which he was not happy about, but I did give him some googly eyes to put in his pumpkin.

The clan...
Man, I love this brood of mine. Nothing shows their personality quite like this picture below:
Ben came home with this handsome fellow, and we put him up front and center of our pergola. Tucker was scared to death of him, and wouldn't even walk by the thing. Taylor on the other hand, walked right up to him and said, 'I'm not scared of you!' It was really cute.
We are officially ready for Halloween!!! :)

No comments: