Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Big events in Taylor's life... :)

20150330_151314  Taylor's best friend, and love of her life, Will had a birthday. These two friends are so cute together. Will is so shy that sometimes I wonder if he even wants Taylor as a friend, but they are cute when they're together, and play so well. He is the one that Taylor told me, 'mom, I just can't stop thinking about Will' And he's the only one that she wanted to her birthday party. I offered to invite more friends, but he was the only one for her. Anyway, he also had a birthday in March and it happened to be so warm out, so we got a park birthday party out of it.  Taylor, Will, Vaya and Luke.
Also, this month, Taylor lost her first tooth! It was pretty funny because we had the Reyes and the sister missionaries over for dinner and an Easter FHE, and it had been wiggly for a while, so we kept on telling her it was going to come out soon, and she was excited. But then it came out while we were eating, and she very quietly pulled me aside and told me she had something to tell me, and then told me that her tooth came out, and we were in the office, so I went into the dining room and announced that Taylor lost her first tooth and everyone was clapping and cheering, and she just burst into tears. It was the cutest and saddest thing I've ever seen! :) We had a little chat about it, and it was just crazy how bent out of shape she was about it. She was sad and scared a little. I just don't think she knew what to think, and it was like a piece of her was gone, and she was mourning it or something.  So, we didn't make a big deal of it anymore, and after she got over the initial shock she just kept on saying to me, 'I can't believe I lost my first tooth....I can't believe I lost my first tooth...' She really was in a little bit of shock! :)

That night when we went to put the tooth under her pillow, she didn't want it anywhere near her pillow or her bed, or herself. She was kind of creeped out by the tooth. So, we got her doll bed from her doll house, put it on her dresser that is next to her bed, and put the tooth on the pillow part of the doll bed. She was so funny and particular about it! I couldn't believe it! :)
 She was happy the next morning when she had a brand new crisp dollar bill on her baby doll bed :)
20150330_223023
Another exciting thing that happened, is that we (I) re arranged her room because she got a brand new desk from Kathryn and we got her a new book shelf. It was a lot of work, and I will never ever forget how hard and awkward and difficult it was getting these two pieces of furniture up the stairs from the garage by myself. BUT I DID IT! ALL BY MYSELF! I was seriously flipping this little white desk, which, by the way, is a lot heavier than it looks, over and over going up those stairs. It was seriously the only way I could do it!
But, it was totally worth it because I think it turned out so cute,and Taylor has the cutest little girl room and it is perfect for her, and all of her crafty, coloring activities, and it opens up her room a lot!
I just love this sweet little girl of mine!
 

No comments: