Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tucker Soccer...

Tucker also played soccer this season and while it was busy trying to juggle both sports, at least the only Saturday activities were the soccer games. The rest of the week were soccer practice and baseball games. He did miss Cub scouts for the whole 6 weeks of baseball and soccer, and that kind of sucked, but hopefully next spring he'll have decided one sport or the other so we don't have to do two like this again.
I liked going to his practices and just playing with the kids since the weather was getting warmer. And we couldn't really play during the baseball games.

Mostly I just chased this guy around so he wouldn't hurt himself. I can't believe there was actually a time I was worried about his mobility. He just goes and goes and goes and never stops now!!!

Exploring Adams Elementary...
Mostly this little man just yelled at me to follow him and help him! :)






I guess I somehow managed to only take pictures at his practices! :) Also, not all boys could be there during the picture day, so I offered to take the pictures after a practice one day. I had some extra soccer folios from a few years ago, so I put together soccer folios for all the families. It was fun to do, and I realized I love doing things like this. This is what I love about photography, doing thinks like this for my family and friends.
Coach Duane Poffenberger, Tucker, Taylor, Joseph, Owen, Coach Mortensen, Cody, Max, Henry, and Milo.
My cute little soccer player:
He wanted Jackson to get in a photo with him, but Jackson wouldn't have anything to do with that. Surprise Surprise, the stinker! :)

I love this boy of mine. I'm not sure he's destined to be a soccer player, he's not super aggressive, and it may have to do with the fact that, as much as I love Duane and Wes, they aren't soccer players either, and I'm not sure he's learning a ton of skills. I love that he gets to play with his friends,and that he has fun playing, that is really important to me right now, but, I think that if he continues with soccer, I'd rather him be with a coach who knows more about soccer and teaching the skills. 
Anyway, another season in the books. :)

No comments: