Saturday, April 11, 2015

Crafty Taylor...



My little Taylor lady is the funniest little lady. I just love her so much. She has been in a doggy stage for about 3 years now. It drives me crazy--but she just doesn't seem to EVER get out of it.  Anyway, it just means that she goes through like HUNDREDS of pants because she gets holes in the knees ALL.THE.TIME. I have to replace her pants all the freaking time. Here is just one example:
1423520068752
I hated getting rid of so many pairs of pants, so I cut them all off at the knees and viola they were shorts and she all of the sudden had shorts for the summertime! :)
This girl loves her crafts. Every single day she wants to do something. Lately it's been her Kinetic Sand. And I have to say, that I like it a whole lot more than play dough!
She wanted to make some Thank you cards for her birthday, so we hauled out the big guns. When this girl crafts, she crafts big!
But the end results are always the best and the cutest:
And there is no stopping her creativity, even when she's outside. It's finally gotten warm enough to go outside and side walk chalk it up!

She's also discovered my bead collection. I taught her how to make some earrings, and she just went to town. She just catches on to things like this really easy. Totally reminds me of me at this age. Loving everything and anything crafty.


Now she just needs to get her ears pierced to be able to wear all of them. She says she wants to do it for Kindergarten to start next year! :)
Another day of crafting and another silly face:

This is also how and why her room can go from spotless to this in a manner of seconds! I don't know how she does it! :)

But I sure do love this crafty and creative and sweet and sensitive and tough girl of mine!
20150325_133910

No comments: