Monday, April 13, 2015

My Tucker...

I can't get Tucker to stop reading. This boy loves reading. I can't get them for him fast enough. He will go through 200-300 page books in like 2 or 3 days. This is the one he is currently reading: 20150325_091242 

I love his special relationship he has with my dad. Sometimes I don't love living in Spokane, but I love that my kids know my dad so well, and have such great relationships with him and Kathryn! One of their traditions is to go to the Big Horn show every year and Tucker gets to catch a fish, and they have a grand time together...
Also, one more thing, Tucker is my pro fire alarm stopper. He is so used to it by now, he has do to it like nearly every day of his life. He knows that when mama is cooking, the fire alarm will go off and when it does, he needs to go open the back door, right by the fire alarm and open it back and forth and air out the kitchen.
Good thing I have my little helper boy that I love so much! :)
CAM01328

No comments: