Saturday, April 25, 2015

Moving time at Kathryn's...

Even though they were living at their new place, my dad and Kathryn still had a lot of work to do at their old houses. So, the kids and I went up to help Kathryn one day.
She had some Krispy Kreme for us when we got there, but no table or anything, so we put the doughnuts on the floor for the kids to eat. I guess Jackson took that as an invite to eat like an animal, and proceeded to eat with no hands. Not sure why, but it was so funny and cute!

We also found this awesome Jack in the box head. Kathryn said that when Andrew was little he wanted so badly to be Jack in the box for Halloween. So she made this for him. I think that is so cute! What a good mom, I don't know that I would have done that! :)
The kids had fun playing with it while we tried to get some stuff done.
Sneaking away to munch on a doughnut, at least he wasn't eating if off the floor this time!

We got a lot done, a lot sold on Craigslist. Kathryn wanted me to sell some stuff on Craigslist for her, but she was scared. So, we got some stuff sold, and moved over to the new house, so it was a successful day. Ben doesn't love the fact that every time I go to help Kathryn move stuff, I end up bring home a van load of stuff for myself! That lady has so much freaking stuff, and it is all cute and nice! Things she wants to get rid of, so I gladly take them off her hands! :) HA HA
The pretty view with the fog at their new house once we got over there:
20150401_172334

No comments: